Andrew Farmer is an experienced trial lawyer who has dedicated his career to fighting for fellow Tennesseans in a wide range of legal matters. With over a decade in practice, Andrew has handled virtually every type of case under the sun, and he utilizes this experience to gain better and swifter results for each client he represents.
Andrew was elected to the State Legislature in 2012 at the age of 33, a testament to his fortitude and desire to garner change for the good people of Tennessee. He represents the 17th District of Tennessee, serving as 1 of 99 representatives for the 6.7 million residents of this great state.
He founded Andrew Farmer Law in 2008 and serves clients across Sevier County, Knox County, and Jefferson County from offices in Sevierville and Knoxville, Tennessee. Over the last five years alone, Attorney Andrew Farmer has been in court litigating 3-5 days of the week. His trial experience is unmatched.
Andrew has earned a considerable amount of recognition through his legal practice. He was a recipient of the President’s Award from the Tennessee Bar Association in 2013 and was named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers in 2015, 2016, and 2017. He was also named a Top 10 Under 40 by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys from 2014-2017, and he was listed as the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Andrew is a frequent lecturer and is recognized in the community as a top attorney for the people.
- Tennessee Bail Bond Association, Legislative Update (2015-2019)
- Tennessee General Sessions Judges Conference, Judicial Update (2014-2019)
- Sevier County Bar Association, Legislative Update (2014-2019)
- Knoxville Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education (2014-2019)
- Tennessee Bail Bond Association, Legislative Update (2013-2019)
- East Tennessee Human Resources Agency, Legislative Update (2013-2019)
- Attorney Generals Conference, Criminal Law Update (2013-2019)
- Annual Conference, Legislative Update (2013-2019)